Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
– General Labourer at Lambton Conveyor Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Library Supervisor at the Lambton Kent District School Board in Dresden. Apply, here.
– General Labourer at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Stockkeeper Gas Supply at Enbridge in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Full-Time Crew Member at McDonald’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Ambulance Communications Officer I at Wallaceburg Central Ambulance Communications Centre (Sunnybrook HSC). Apply, here.
– Direct Support Professional at Community Living Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Abraham Orthodontics is hiring
Chatham families! We are also seeking an experienced dental hygienist to join our growing team part to full-time available (between both locations). Please email a resume to email@example.com.
The Helping Panda is hiring
Here are the details:
The CBD Club is hiring
We’re looking to fill a few part-time bartender positions here at the CBD Club.
The appropriate candidate(s) must be reliable, have Smart Serve certification, excellent customer service skills, and be available to work days, evenings, and weekends.
No experience is required. We will train!
Applications will be accepted at the bar in the CBD Club Lounge. Noon – 8pm. 1342 Dufferin Avenue, Wallaceburg. People can also send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chatham-Kent Hospice is hiring
Chatham-Kent Hospice is seeking a compassionate and experienced Resident Care Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and their families. If you are passionate about hospice care and are looking to make a positive impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply today. Join our team and make a difference at Chatham-Kent Hospice! To learn more, visit https://www.chathamkenthospice.com/join-our-team/
Rulmeca is hiring
Rulmeca is hiring for Inside Technical Sales/Customer Service rep Monday to Friday 8-4:30. Candidates can send resumes to email@example.com
Kent & Essex Mutual is hiring
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Company is recruiting for an Accounting Assistant to join our team as we continue to grow. This role is an opportunity for a newly experienced Accountant or a recent graduate to join a team that offers a busy environment rich in learning and development preparing you for the next step in your career. This role will be primarily in office but will have a hybrid work model with the opportunity for working remote as directed by the responsibilities assigned. Candidates must reside within a reasonable commute distance to our office.
Local Job Board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop shop for local job postings and career information. The jobs tool consolidates postings from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
- Auto Technician Assistant
- Museum Ambassador
- Library Page
- Assistant Facility Officer
- Student Tourism Assistant
- Box Office Attendant
- Supervisor, Employment & Social Services (temporary)
- Supervisor, Employment & Social Services (permanent)
- Waste, Recycling & Climate Change Student
- Canteen Attendant
- Registered Nurse
- Personal Support Worker
- Dietary Aide
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Student Recreation/Restorative Aide
- Student Personal Support Worker
- Student Laundry Aide
- Student Housekeeper
- Student Dietary Aide
- Aquatic Lifeguard/Instructor
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.