Friday, March 31, 2023

Mainly cloudy, chance of flurries, 60 km/h wind gusts, high -2°C, wind chill -13°C

Today – March 18, 2023

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High minus 2. Wind chill near minus 13. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 7. Wind chill near minus 15.

Sun, 19 Mar – Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 14 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate. Night – Clear. Low minus 4.

Mon, 20 Mar – Sunny. High 8. Night – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low zero.

Tue, 21 Mar – Sunny. High 12. Night – Cloudy. Low plus 3.

Wed, 22 Mar – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.

Thu, 23 Mar – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.

Fri, 24 Mar – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6.

- Advertisment -