Saturday, January 18, 2020

Mainly cloudy, fog dissipating, high 6°C

Today – January 14, 2020

Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 6. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.

Wed, 15 Jan – A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then periods of rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 1 or low. Night – Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 2.

Thu, 16 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.

Fri, 17 Jan – Cloudy. High minus 1. Night – Periods of snow. Low minus 4.

Sat, 18 Jan – Snow or rain. Windy. High plus 2. Night – Periods of snow. Low minus 6.

Sun, 19 Jan – Flurries. High minus 4. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.

Mon, 20 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 6.

- Advertisment -