As approved by Council on February 8, 2016, a scheduled fare increase for the Conventional Service in the Community of Chatham will be effective July 1st, 2019.
Increases are as follows:
– Exact cash fares increase to $2.50 for a one-way trip.
– Adult Unlimited Monthly Pass increase to $75.
– Student and Senior Unlimited Monthly Pass increase to $60.
– Cash pass off peak fare will increase to $1.25 for a one-way trip.
– Cash pass on peak fare will increase to $2.00 for a one-way trip.
For up to date information please visit their website using the new direct link www.cktransit.ca.