The set times and band lineup is set in stone for this upcoming weekend’s inaugural Otter Creek Jam Fest.
Tom Cochrane with Red Rider will headline the second day of the festival on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
Trooper will be the headlining act on Friday, August 2, 2019.
Aeroforce, an Aerosmith tribute band, will be performing on the Friday. Crush, a Bon Jovi tribute band, will be performing on the Saturday.
The winners of a band contest will be the opening acts for the show, Round House and Audiowave will perform on Friday and Veranda Beach and Classic Vibe will play on Saturday.
Here are the complete set times:
Friday, August 2
– 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Round House
– 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Audiowave
– 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Aeroforce
– 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Main Stage): Trooper
Saturday, August 3
– 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Veranda Beach
– 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Classic Vibe
– 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Stage Area 2): Crush
– 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Main Stage): Tom Cochrane and Red Rider
The location of the festival is on the property at the corner of Margaret Avenue and Kimball Road, on the outskirts of Wallaceburg, owned by Dennis Debot.
The Wallaceburg-area farmer has teamed up with WAMBO to put on the event.
Tickets for the festival are available now at ottercreekjamfest.com.