Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Student Public Health Inspector
– Seasonal Facility Operators
– Financial Analyst I (Housing Services)
– Assistant Chief, Fire
– Accounts Processing Assistant Student (Accounts Payable)
– Engineering & Transportation Student (Summer 2020)
– CK Horticulture Maintenance Student (POS)
– Revenue Analyst
– Systems Operator/Locator
– Student Museum Ambassador
– Financial Analyst II Intern
– Certified Dental Assistant Level 2
– Supervisor, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Budget & Information Technology Services
– Boat Dock Maintenance Student
– CK Horticulture Maintenance Student (Recreation Facilities)
– Parks Maintenance Assistant Student (Recreation Facilities)
– Parks Maintenance Assistant Student (POS)
– Clerical Assistant Student (Housing)
– Coordinator, Cultural Tourism Development
– Equipment Operator
– Arena Facility Operator
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Maintenance (Arts & Culture)
– Stage Hand (Arts & Culture)
– Technician I (Arts & Culture)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Computer Technician (Special Projects), School Support Secretary (Special Assignment) and a School Support Secretary at the St Clair Catholic District School Board – Administration Office in Wallaceburg.
– Math and Science Teacher at Edward International Academy in Wallaceburg.
– Asparagus harvest and Pack Labourer at R Farm Inc. in Dresden.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– Through a creative and collaborative effort, five organizations and the Municipality of Chatham-Kent Employment and Social Services are coming together to offer free Personal Support Worker certificate training for qualified students. More details, here.
– Accurcast in Wallaceburg is looking to hire summer students. They are also looking to hire a Mould Maker. E-mail email@example.com with your resume. For the summer student position, please indicate what time period you could be available.
– Dresden Foodland is hiring a full-time Deli/Bakery Associate. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. 32-40 hours per week. Drop resume off to store or email Fld7129dresden@sobeys.com
– Multiple jobs are available on Walpole Island First Nation. For a list of opportunities, click here.
– Country Style in Wallaceburg is hiring. Please bring resume into the shop.
– Community Living Wallaceburg is hiring! They have a position available for a Direct Support Professional – Casual. Visit getintocommunityliving.com/careers to find out more and to apply!
– Wallaceburg Retirement Residence is hiring a full time days RPN. Please refer all questions concerning hours and rate of pay to the General Manager with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 70 Duke Street Wallaceburg.
– Task Me is hiring! Carpentry experience is a must. Licenced (preferred) with strong carpentry skills. Fall protection, confined spaces, lift tickets and the ability to work at heights are an asset. 20 – 40 hours per week. Wage based on experience and skills. Please send resume to email@example.com or call 519-809-TASK (8275) for more info.
– AM Hauling is currently looking for a part time casual driver. The person must have a clean driving record and a current ‘A’ licence. Call or message (519) 358-3930.
– Big Chief is looking for two part-time people! They have some folks going off to higher education and, as a result, we have some space to fill. The first would be ideal for a student. Part-time evenings and weekends. We’ll start you off slow before we ramp things up. This would include both counter and kitchen duties. The second position is very similar but would also include a couple day shifts in addition to some nights and weekends. This could lead in to a light full time position. Experience is great but a positive attitude is better. We can train you for the work here but you have to come equipped with a willingness to work and a great smile. Apply with a dated resume and bring your A game.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general laborer. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
– McNaughton Family Dental is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist. Apply with resume in person or email to email@example.com
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.