On January 16, 2020, Dairy Farmers of Ontario’s (DFO) Board held a special meeting to elect the Board Executive for 2020.
- Murray Sherk, Board Member Region 8, was re-elected as Chair;
- Nick Thurler, Board Member Region 2 was elected as Vice-Chair;
- Mark Hamel, Board Member Region 11, was elected as 2nd Vice-Chair;
- Arlene Minott was re-appointed as Secretary to the Board;
- Rey Moisan was re-appointed as Treasurer to the Board.
As confirmed by DFO’s Board on November 12, 2019, new Board Members Adam Petherick (Region 4) began his four-year term and Vicky Morrison (Region 9) continued the remainder of the four-year term from 2017, effective today.
The DFO Board, executive management team and staff congratulate outgoing Board Directors Sid Atkinson (Region 4) and Paul Vis (Region 9) on their retirement, and thank them for their many contributions during their time on the Board.