Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Project Manager (Corporate Services)
– Coordinator, Data Management
– Project Engineer for Chatham-Kent Public Utilities Comission
– Instrumentation and Controls/SCADA Technician for Chatham-Kent Public Utilities Comission
– Manager, Infrastructure Services
– Dietary Aide
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Maintenance (Arts & Culture)
– Stage Hand (Arts & Culture)
– Technician I (Arts & Culture)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
– Aquatic Lifeguard/Instructor
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Registered Nurse, ICU, Manager, Occupational Health, Safety & Wellness, RN, Medicine and RN, Rehabilitation at the Chatham-Kent Health Alliance.
– Direct Support Professional at Community Living Wallaceburg.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– RPN at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Field-grown Crop Farm Labourer – Harvesting at Bercab Farms Inc. in Tupperville. Apply, here.
– Greenhouse Worker at Envirofresh Produce Inc. in Sombra. Apply, here.
– Harvesting Labourer at Van Haecke Farms Inc. in Tupperville. Apply, here.