Friday, May 7, 2021

Mix of sun & cloud, high 29°C, humidex 32°C

Today – June 18, 2020

A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. High 29 except 25 near Lake Erie. Humidex 32. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

A few clouds. Low 16.

Fri, 19 Jun – Mainly sunny. High 29 except 25 near Lake Erie. Humidex 34 except 30 near Lake Erie. UV index 9 or very high. Night – Clear. Low 17.

Sat, 20 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Increasing cloudiness. Low 18.

Sun, 21 Jun – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25. Night – Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 20.

Mon, 22 Jun – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 20.

Tue, 23 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 29. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 17.

Wed, 24 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.

- Advertisment -