Saturday, August 8, 2020

Mix of sun & cloud, chance of showers, high 27°C, humidex 32°C

Today – August 1, 2020

A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.

Tonight

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 20.

Sun, 2 Aug – Showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 25. Humidex 33. UV index 4 or moderate. Night – Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.

Mon, 3 Aug – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.

Tue, 4 Aug – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15.

Wed, 5 Aug – Sunny. High 26. Night – Clear. Low 15.

Thu, 6 Aug – Sunny. High 28. Night – Clear. Low 16.

Fri, 7 Aug – Sunny. High 28.

- Advertisment -