Sunday, October 25, 2020

Increasing clouds, chance of showers, thunderstorm risk, high 17°C

Today – September 30, 2020

Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 10.

Thu, 1 Oct – Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

Fri, 2 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.

Sat, 3 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.

Sun, 4 Oct – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.

Mon, 5 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 9.

Tue, 6 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

- Advertisment -