Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Mix of sun & cloud, wind gusts of 40 km/h, high 12°C

Today – October 16, 2020

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.

Sat, 17 Oct – Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate. Night – Cloudy. Low 8.

Sun, 18 Oct – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 17. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.

Mon, 19 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10.

Tue, 20 Oct – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 9.

Wed, 21 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 11.

Thu, 22 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.

- Advertisment -