Thursday, October 29, 2020

Cloudy, chance of showers, wind gusts of 60 km/h, high 15°C

Today – October 18, 2020

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 15. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight

Showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 this evening then light after midnight. Low plus 5.

Mon, 19 Oct – Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 2 or low. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 6.

Tue, 20 Oct – Cloudy. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 9.

Wed, 21 Oct – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night – Cloudy. Low 10.

Thu, 22 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 10.

Fri, 23 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 9.

Sat, 24 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.

- Advertisment -