Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
Chuck’s Roadhouse is hiring in Wallaceburg.
Chuck’s Roadhouse Wallaceburg has positions available for LINE COOKS and SERVING STAFF.
Bring resume in person at Chucks Roadhouse, 65 McNaughton Ave, Wallaceburg between 4pm and 8 pm.
Fairfield Park is hiring in Wallaceburg.
Fairfield Park is currently recruiting for RNs, RPNs and PSWs. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your resume directly to Richelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accurcast is hiring.
Accurcast is looking for Summer Students (Gr. 12 grads, 18 yrs. old or older – returning to school in September) $14.10/hr
And Shotblast and Pack Operators (entry position) 18 yrs. or older with Gr. 12 education $15.00/hr
This position offers benefits and pension (after probation period).
The Chatham-Kent Hospice is hiring.
Join their team as an RN or RPN! Visit the “Join our team” page under Contact Us at www.chathamkenthospice.com to learn more about the positions and how to apply.
Dresden Meat Packers is hiring.
They have one position available.
Apply to Dresden location only.
Here are more details:
All Seasons Nursery and Flowers is hiring a Garden Centre Assistant
Due to the virus situation, do not drop resumes off at our location.
Watering and taking care of nursery.
Helping customers with questions about plants.
Assisting with landscape installations.
Garden Centre Experience is an asset.
Floral Design experience is an asset.
Seasonal position – May through August
Send Resumes to email@example.com
George Langstaff and Sons Construction is hiring.
George Langstaff and Sons Construction is seeking full time experienced construction laborers for year round work. Pay based on experience. Performing general construction labor, including job site clean up. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring.
HVAC Service Technician
• Represent Arctic Heating and Cooling in a professional, courteous and customer service-
oriented manner on each and every call.
• Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and
residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic mechanical and electrical
components of these systems.
• Be available to work weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of
• Maintain good working order of company vehicle including; refueling as necessary,
reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
• Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in vehicle.
• Understand company pricing and appropriately generate customer invoice at job site.
Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information
including email address.
• Document all installed equipment upon arrival; make, model, serial number, type of fuel,
necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
• Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time
and materials expended on work orders.
• Recommend, develop, and perform preventive and general maintenance procedures such
as; cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters.
• Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
• Diagnosis diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to
manufacture’s recommendations, and fully explain to customer what the issue is and what
is needed to correct the issue.
• Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
• Identify and report to owner, potential opportunities for additional business (newer system,
service contracts, and additional services).
• Two to five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting
diverse HVAC service issues, would be an asset.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with ability to read and interpret blueprints,
plans, and manuals.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal
• Excellent customer skills.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position. Ex. occasional
lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling,
working at heights, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments
that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be willing to wear company provided uniform.
• This position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed.
Qualifications and Education
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas Technician 2 or 3 license.
• Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic 313D or 313A.
• Must have a valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certificate.
• Must have a valid Working at Heights Certificate. (willing to obtain)
• Must have minimum of 2 years HVAC service/water heater service experience.
• Valid Class G Driver’s License
• Clean Criminal Background Check
• Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional
manpower or appropriate devices), carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Wages: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
(Group Benefits Available – Drug, Dental, Vision, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD &
D for employee and their dependents). Signing bonus after 3 months.
We provide all employees with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to keep them safe during this
– Sales Associate at Fastenal Canada in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Associate Insurance Advisor II at The Co-operators in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Care Associate at Eternity’s Touch in Chatham-Kent. Apply, here.
– Seasonal General Labourer (hiring for August 2021) at Conagra Brands in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Intake Worker at the Social Services Bureau in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Service Representative at Domino’s Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– General Labour Food Packer at The Best Connection Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Business Development Advisor – Service at Riverview Automobile Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Video Production Crew Members with ONTrack Media & Entertainment in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Personal Support Worker for VON Canada in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Service / General Labour at The Crappie Store – Hunting & Fishing Outfitters in Dresden. Apply, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Maintenance Manager through Renaissance Personnel Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Industrial Millwright at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Assembly Line – General at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Summer Student at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Secondary Superintendent at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Treasurer at North Kent Mutual Fire Insurance in Dresden. Apply, here.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Library Assistant 1 – Chatham
– Application Administrator for Information Technology
– Student Camp Team Leader for Aquatics / Camps
– Student Camp Leader for Aquatics / Camps
– Student Aquatic Lifeguard/Instructor for Aquatics / Camps
– Student Aquatic Supervisor for Aquatics / Camps
– Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor for Aquatics / Camps
– Personal Support Worker
– Equipment Operator – External Job Registry
– Student Junior Recreation for Aquatics / Camps
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.