Friday, November 26, 2021

Mainly sunny, 50 km/h wind gusts, high 8°C

Today – November 24, 2021

Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this morning. High 8. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 4.

Thu, 25 Nov – Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Showers beginning in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 1 or low. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 3.

Fri, 26 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.

Sat, 27 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. Night – Cloudy periods. Low plus 1.

Sun, 28 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5. Night – Cloudy periods. Low zero.

Mon, 29 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 5. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.

Tue, 30 Nov – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.

- Advertisment -