Thursday, January 27, 2022

Mainly cloudy, chance of flurries, wind chill -12°C, high -2°C

Today – January 14, 2022

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 2. Wind chill near minus 12. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 13. Wind chill minus 12 this evening and minus 22 overnight.

Sat, 15 Jan – Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 22 in the morning and minus 14 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Night – Clear. Low minus 13.

Sun, 16 Jan – Increasing cloudiness. High minus 3. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 5.

Mon, 17 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.

Tue, 18 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3. Night – Periods of snow. Low minus 4.

Wed, 19 Jan – Periods of snow. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.

Thu, 20 Jan – A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.

- Advertisment -