Thursday, January 27, 2022

Mix of sun & cloud, wind chill -22°C, high -9°C

Today – January 15, 2022

A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 22 this morning and minus 16 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 10. Wind chill near minus 16.

Sun, 16 Jan – Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Otherwise sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 14 in the morning and minus 7 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 5.

Mon, 17 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.

Tue, 18 Jan – Cloudy. High plus 1. Night – Periods of snow. Low minus 3.

Wed, 19 Jan – Periods of snow. High zero. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 10.

Thu, 20 Jan – A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 13.

Fri, 21 Jan – A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.

- Advertisment -