Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
– General Labourer at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– HR Coordinator at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– General Labourer at Lambton Conveyor Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Personal Support Worker at The Helping Panda Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Machine Operator at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Cashier/Crew Member at Little Caesars in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Salt Processing Operator at North Element Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Lube Technician at Progressive Ford in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Intellectual Disabilities Worker at Community Living Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Taco Bell Team Member at Taylor Convenience in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Service and Delivery Driver at Westbooks Flower Shoppe in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Part-Time Crew Member at McDonald’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Chatham-Kent is hiring ahead of the 2022 Election
The Municipality is seeking approximately 350 workers to fill poll positions in this year’s municipal election.
Workers are needed in a variety of positions for the Advance Poll Days (October 13, 14, and 15, 2022) as well as Election Day (October 24, 2022).
“Elections are about public participation and having members of the community handle poll duties is an important part of that,” said Andrea Tsinias, Election Coordinator, in a media release.
“It’s an excellent chance to take part in our democratic process and get paid for your time.”
All Election workers will also receive paid training.
Those who are interested in working the election need to complete the online Election Employment Application found on the municipal www.ckelection.com.
Hard copies will also be available at the Municipal Offices in Chatham, Blenheim, Dresden, Ridgetown, Dresden and Tilbury.
Job descriptions and rates of pay for the positions are available on the website under the Election Employment section.
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Inquiries may be directed to 519-360-1998 or email@example.com
NAPA is hiring in Wallaceburg
We are currently looking for a full time delivery driver to start June 13th. Working hours Monday – Friday 8-5 and every other Saturday 8-12. Fast paced and must be able to lift 40 lbs. Drivers abstract will be required. Please drop off resume at the store: Attention Richard Caryn.
Dresden Meat Packers is hiring
We are hiring two different full time jobs
First full time job is for a meat cutter will train if need to be!!
Second full time job is for a retail worker needs to be able to do heavy lifting up to 50-60lbs, answer phones, take orders, and work well with others !!
Both positions would be start as soon as possible !! Please bring resume in to Dresden Meat packers
10210 McCreary line
Oaks Retirement Village is hiring
Calling all nurses!! We are looking for RPNs to join our healthcare team. We are a more relaxed environment with independent residents. Full time evening and part-time days/evenings are available. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rulmeca is hiring
Rulmeca is hiring for a Manufacturing Quality Supervisor. Day shift 8-4:30, benefits, email resume to email@example.com please.
Dresden Foodland is hiring
Come Join the Dresden Foodland Family
Please submit resume in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Black Goose Grill is hiring
One of our cooks will be leaving for school in September. We are looking to start training a replacement in July. Interested candidates may send a resume to: email@example.com.
James Street Eatery is hiring
We Are Hiring both front of house and back of house! If you would like to be a part of an exciting team, please bring your resume to us after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovating heating and cooling solutions for more than 2 decades. Located in the heart of Wallaceburg’s industrial district. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial, and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent and Sarnia-Lambton County. From furnaces and air conditioning units, to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local total comfort provider. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation, and community.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Assistant (Install & Service) to join our growing team. The individuals in this role are assistants on service, maintenance and some installation on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties.
• Assist the service team with day-to-day tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians with installing, maintaining, service and trouble shooting both commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and be willing to learn.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a clean driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continued learning through in-house and off-site training programs.
• Group Benefits Available – Drug, Dental, Vision, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD & D for employee and their dependents. Group Benefits Package available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent, year-round employment.
• Must be physically capable to perform work required for this position including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Possess your own hand tools for service work. Operation of power and hand tools safely.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to keep them safe.
More details, here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is hiring
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is seeking full time experienced construction laborers for year round work. Pay based on experience. Performing general construction labor, including job site clean up. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Fairfield Park is hiring
“Fairfield Park is currently recruiting for RNs, RPNs and PSWs. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your resume directly to Richelle at email@example.com.”
Local Job Board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop shop for local job postings and career information. The jobs tool consolidates postings from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Shelter Support Worker
– Project Coordinator, Local Immigration Partnership
– Transfer Station Operator – Assistant
– Temp Admin Pool Administration
– Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Registered Practical Nurse
– Dietary Aide
– Resident Support Worker
– Registered Nurse
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Student Camp Team Leader
– Student Aquatic Supervisor
– Student Camp Leader
– Student Junior Recreation
– Personal Support Worker Nursing Casual
– Covid Screener
– COVID 19 Tester
– Manager, Support Services
– Facility Operator
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.