The annual Wallaceburg Antique Motor and Boat Outing is taking place this weekend, August 12 to august 14, 2022 in Wallaceburg.
Here is the full schedule of events:
Friday, August 12, 2022
– 5 p.m.: Opening Ceremonies & bell ringing at Wallaceburg Civic Park (near fountain)
– All Day: Arrival of boats on the Sydenham River
– 4:30 p.m.: Knights of Columbus BBQ at James & Nelson St., with live music.
– 5 p.m. to Midnight: Refreshment Tent – James St. Municipal Parking Lot
– 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Terry Glover Memorial Cruise. 5 p.m. gathering at Canadian Tire (74 McNaughton Ave). Cruise to start at 7 p.m. to Dresden and back.
– 7 p.m.: Ray Whaling Band live on the Main Stage in downtown Wallaceburg. Be sure to bring lawn chairs!
Saturday, August 13, 2022
– 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Wallaceburg Farmers’ Market Located Southside with access off Murray St at King St (look for the signs)
– 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Boats along Sydenham River
– 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Knights of Columbus Breakfast – James St Municipal Parking Lot
– 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Cars & Motorcycles on James St.
– 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Fire Truck Show registration till noon – Wallace St., east of Hope St. & WAMBO Tour Wagon Stop
– 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Art in the Park / Crafts – grassy area on the North side of the river next to Wallaceburg’s Adult Activity Centre/Public Library.
– 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Wallaceburg & District Museum – Dunk tank and other activities. King St. South Side.
– 11 a.m.: Soap Box Racing
– 12 p.m. to Midnight: Refreshment Test – James St. Municipal Parking Lot. Afternoon entertainment.
– 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Karaoke tent by the Wallaceburg Library with DJ’s Mike & Melody Shepley.
– 1 p.m.: Leave Those Kids Alone live at James St. municipal parking lot.
– 1 p.m.: Lawn Tractor Pull – 6750 Baseline Rd Wallaceburg (West of bridge)
– 3 p.m.: Fire Truck Parade
– 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Awards Ceremonies for Cars – there will be a People’s Choice Ballot Box available for spectators to vote.
– 7 p.m.: Dreamer – Supertramp Tribute Band performing live at James St. municipal parking lot. Be sure to bring lawn chairs!
Sunday, August 14, 2022
– 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Interdenominational Church Service – James St. Municipal Parking Lot.