Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
Burns Restaurant is hiring
Delivery drivers needed at Burns. Hours vary from week to week anywhere from 10-30, depending on what’s scheduled. Job consist of dropping off and picking event rental items. Some heavy lifting is involved. Must be able to drive van/truck with trailer. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Support Worker (PSW/DSW/HCA/Nursing Students) Virtual Hiring Event. Schedule and interview, here.
– Part Time and Full time Days and Afternoons at Tim Hortons in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Store Manager at Rona Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Welder at Lambton Conveyor in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Head Chef at Glasstown Brewing Company in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Abraham Orthodontics is hiring
Chatham families! We are also seeking an experienced dental hygienist to join our growing team part to full-time available (between both locations). Please email a resume to email@example.com.
The Helping Panda is hiring
Here are the details:
The CBD Club is hiring
We’re looking to fill a few part-time bartender positions here at the CBD Club.
The appropriate candidate(s) must be reliable, have Smart Serve certification, excellent customer service skills, and be available to work days, evenings, and weekends.
No experience is required. We will train!
Applications will be accepted at the bar in the CBD Club Lounge. Noon – 8pm. 1342 Dufferin Avenue, Wallaceburg. People can also send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chatham-Kent Hospice is hiring
Chatham-Kent Hospice is seeking a compassionate and experienced Resident Care Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and their families. If you are passionate about hospice care and are looking to make a positive impact in the lives of others, we encourage you to apply today. Join our team and make a difference at Chatham-Kent Hospice! To learn more, visit https://www.chathamkenthospice.com/join-our-team/
Local Job Board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop shop for local job postings and career information. The jobs tool consolidates postings from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Building Attendant – Chatham
– Building Attendant – Tilbury
– Public Health Nurse
– Public Health Nurse
– Waste, Recycling & Climate Change Student
– Building Maintenance
– Financial Analyst I
– Canteen Attendant
– Registered Nurse – Regular Part-Time
– Personal Support Worker (22.5 to 37.5 hours)
– Dietary Aide
– Registered Practical Nurse
– Student Recreation/Restorative Aide
– Student Personal Support Worker
– Student Laundry Aide
– Student Housekeeper
– Student Dietary Aide
– Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Student Aquatic Lifeguard/Instructor
– Student Aquatic Supervisor
– Student Camp Leader
– Student Camp Team Leader
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.