Mainly sunny, 50 km/h wind gusts, high 3°C

Today – March 19, 2023

Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 10 this morning. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight

Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.

Mon, 20 Mar – Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 8. Wind chill minus 10 in the morning. UV index 5 or moderate. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.

Tue, 21 Mar – A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. Night – Cloudy. Low plus 3.

Wed, 22 Mar – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

Thu, 23 Mar – Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 16. Night – Cloudy. Low plus 2.

Fri, 24 Mar – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 7. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.

Sat, 25 Mar – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7.

- Advertisment -