Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Business Solutions Analyst for Infrastructure & Engineering Services
– Project Assistant and Trainer for Finance, Budget & Information
– Technology Services
– Maintenance for Community Human Services
– Jr. Recreation Staff Student
– Data Entry Clerk for Chatham Kent Police Service
– GIS Technician
– Manager, Health, Safety & Wellness
– Return to Work Specialist
– Financial Clerk
– Temp Admin Pool
– Program Manager for Community Human Services
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student
– Camp Leaders
– Camp Team Leaders
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) at Riverview Gardens Long Term Care Home
– Registered Nurse (RN) for Riverview Gardens Long Term Care Home
– Personal Support Worker (PSW) for Riverview Gardens Long Term Care Home
– Aquatic Lifeguard
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Bilingual Bid Coordinator at Renaissance Personnel Inc. in Wallaceburg/Sombra
– Boring Mill Operator, Gundrill Operator and Mold/Die Polisher at 1 Source Design Ltd.in Wallaceburg
– General Farm Labour at Burm Farms Ltd. in Wallaceburg
– Industrial Millwright and Summer Studens at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg
– HVAC Installer, Service Technician and HVAC Technician Assistant at Arctic Heating & Cooling in Wallaceburg
– Skilled Flat Roof Labourer at Elric Contractors of Wallaceburg Limited.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– Task Me is looking for a positive individual with a strong background in construction to join our team. Applicants must have a valid G license. Put your skills to work.. Send your resume to email@example.com
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email email@example.com
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently looking for a Casual Direct Support Worker to join their team. If you posses a two (2) year community college diploma and/ or university degree in a related field, with work experience in human services, they want to hear from you. Visit: getintocommunityliving.com/employment-opportunities to read the full job description and to learn how to apply.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general labourer. Email resume to cheneyplumb@ iCloud.com
– Big Chief in Wallaceburg is looking for a new team member. The position would be a couple shifts during the day and a couple of nights, that would include some weekends. Both kitchen and counter help. Drop off a dated resume to the restaurant and bring your enthusiasm! Please, no calls.
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.