Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Medical Director Opportunity
– Network & Systems Administrator
– Information Technology Specialist
– Application Administrator for Information Technology Services
– Director, Budget and Performance Services
– Environmental Scientist Drain
– Environmental Climate Change Technologist
– Planner II
– Clerical Supervisor
– Laundry Aide
– Housekeeping Aide
– Curator, Gallery
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student
– Camp Leaders
– Camp Team Leaders
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Aquatic Lifeguard
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Activation Aide at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg
– Boring Mill Operator, Gundrill Operator & Mold/Die Polisher at 1 Source Design Ltd. in Wallaceburg
– HVAC Installer, Service Technician and HVAC Technician Assistant at Arctic Heating & Cooling in Wallaceburg
– Truck Driver at Bluewater Pipe in Dresden
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
A new business setting up in Wallaceburg is set to hold a job fair at the end of the month.
Whyte’s Foods is holding the two-day event at their 6800 Baseline Road facility on Monday, May 20 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, May 21 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
“Many positions available for this summer and fall,” Whyte’s Foods officials posted on social media.
“Possibility of on-site interview… so bring your resumé.”
Whyte’s Foods officials say the following positions are available:
– Forklift operator
– General labour
– Machine operator
– Industrial cook
– Clerical (office staff)
Stuart McFadden, the director of economic development for the Municipality of Chatham-Kent, said on Twitter the company will be offering full-time jobs, not seasonal.
“This is a 12 month a year food processing facility,” McFadden tweeted.
“Jobs being offered by this incredible community partner are not seasonal. This company will be processing Ontario grown product all year long. So happy they chose (Chatham-Kent). They had options.”
Whyte’s, a leading manufacturer of marinated food products, announced on August 23 last year an investment of $18-million to increase its production capacity in Ontario and in Quebec.
Of this, more than $16.5-million will be invested by Whyte’s to expand its current manufacturing facilities to include a new location in Wallaceburg, Ontario.
Company officials said they purchased the 6800 Baseline Road building, which consists of 150,000 square feet.
Last year the company stated that the facility renovations were expected to be completed in January 2019.
Nearly 100 new jobs were set to be created, the company said.
– Task Me is looking for a positive individual with a strong background in construction to join our team. Applicants must have a valid G license. Put your skills to work.. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to email@example.com
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently looking for a Casual Direct Support Worker to join their team. If you posses a two (2) year community college diploma and/ or university degree in a related field, with work experience in human services, they want to hear from you. Visit: getintocommunityliving.com/employment-opportunities to read the full job description and to learn how to apply.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general labourer. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Big Chief in Wallaceburg is looking for a new team member. The position would be a couple shifts during the day and a couple of nights, that would include some weekends. Both kitchen and counter help. Drop off a dated resume to the restaurant and bring your enthusiasm! Please, no calls.
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.