Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Mainly cloudy, chance of flurries or rain tonight, risk of freezing rain, high 2°C

Today – January 23, 2020

Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 8 this morning. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight with risk of freezing rain. Low zero.

Fri, 24 Jan – Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low. Night – Periods of rain or snow. Low zero.

Sat, 25 Jan – Periods of rain or snow. High plus 2. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.

Sun, 26 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.

Mon, 27 Jan – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. Night – Cloudy. Low minus 3.

Tue, 28 Jan – Cloudy. High zero. Night – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.

Wed, 29 Jan – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.

- Advertisment -