Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Sunny, chance of showers tonight, high 12°C

Today – April 11, 2020

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 12. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Becoming cloudy late this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 6.

Sun, 12 Apr – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate. Night – Showers. Low 10.

Mon, 13 Apr – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 12. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.

Tue, 14 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1.

Wed, 15 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 5. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1.

Thu, 16 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.

Fri, 17 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High 9.

- Advertisment -