Friday, August 7, 2020

Sunny, high 28°C, humidex 31°C

Today – July 31, 2020

Sunny. High 28. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 19.

Sat, 1 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 27. Humidex 33. UV index 9 or very high. Night – Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of rain. Low 20.

Sun, 2 Aug – Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High 27. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 20.

Mon, 3 Aug – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18.

Tue, 4 Aug – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 17.

Wed, 5 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.

Thu, 6 Aug – Sunny. High 26.

- Advertisment -