Sunday, September 20, 2020

Mix of sun & cloud, chance of showers, thunderstorm risk, high 26°C, humidex 33°C

Today – August 3, 2020

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this morning and this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 26. Humidex 33. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.

Tue, 4 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25. Humidex 31. UV index 8 or very high. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.

Wed, 5 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 15.

Thu, 6 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 17.

Fri, 7 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 19.

Sat, 8 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 21.

Sun, 9 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 31.

- Advertisment -