Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Mainly sunny, high 29°C, humidex 37°C, very high UV index

Today – June 11, 2021

Mainly sunny. High 29. Humidex 37. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Low 18.

Sat, 12 Jun – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 26. Humidex 32. UV index 8 or very high. Night – Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.

Sun, 13 Jun – Sunny. High 28. Night – Clear. Low 16.

Mon, 14 Jun – Sunny. High 27. Night – Clear. Low 16.

Tue, 15 Jun – Sunny. High 25. Night – Clear. Low 14.

Wed, 16 Jun – Sunny. High 25. Night – Clear. Low 15.

Thu, 17 Jun – Sunny. High 27.

- Advertisment -