Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mainly sunny, hazy, high 29°C, humidex 36°C

Today – 20 July 2021

Mainly sunny. Hazy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 29. Humidex 36. UV index 7 or high.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Hazy this evening and after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.

Wed, 21 Jul – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High 25. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high. Night: Cloudy periods. Low 15.

Thu, 22 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26. Night: Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.

Fri, 23 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27. Night: Cloudy periods. Low 20.

Sat, 24 Jul – Cloudy. High 29.
Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20.

Sun, 25 Jul – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 20.

Mon, 26 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 29.

- Advertisment -