Friday, October 22, 2021

Cloudy before clearing, high 25°C

Today – July 21, 2021

Cloudy. Clearing late this morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h early this morning. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

Clear. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.

Thu, 22 Jul – Sunny. High 27. Humidex 29. UV index 9 or very high. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.

Fri, 23 Jul – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 19.

Sat, 24 Jul – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 29. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 20.

Sun, 25 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 31. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 19.

Mon, 26 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 18.

Tue, 27 Jul – A mix of sun and cloud. High 30.

- Advertisment -