Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
– General Labourer at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Dietary Aide at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Dietary Aide / Food Service Worker at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief at Canada Post Corp in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Sandwich Artist at Subway in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Cleaner, industrial plant at 1 Source Design Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Temporary Full Time Christmas Support Worker at The Salvation Army in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Small Business Advisor at Scotiabank in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Direct Support Professional at Community Living Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Part Time Cashier/Customer Service at Sonny’s Variety in Dresden. Apply, here.
Bedrooms & More is hiring
We are hiring full-time and part-time! Please contact 647 638 1501 for details.
Rulmeca is hiring
Rulmeca is hiring Production Associate rotating days 7-3 and afternoon shift 3-11. Please send resume to email@example.com.
The Wallaceburg and District Chamber of Commerce is hiring
Here are the details, below:
Oaks Retirement Village is hiring
Calling all RPN’s/ Med trained PSW
We would love for you to join our team! We are currently hiring an evenings shift.
Please apply within or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dresden Meat Packers is hiring
We are hiring two different full time jobs
First full time job is for a meat cutter will train if need to be!!
Second full time job is for a retail worker needs to be able to do heavy lifting up to 50-60lbs, answer phones, take orders, and work well with others !!
Both positions would be start as soon as possible !! Please bring resume in to Dresden Meat packers
10210 McCreary line
James Street Eatery is hiring
We Are Hiring both front of house and back of house! If you would like to be a part of an exciting team, please bring your resume to us after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovating heating and cooling solutions for more than 2 decades. Located in the heart of Wallaceburg’s industrial district. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial, and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent and Sarnia-Lambton County. From furnaces and air conditioning units, to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local total comfort provider. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation, and community.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Assistant (Install & Service) to join our growing team. The individuals in this role are assistants on service, maintenance and some installation on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties.
• Assist the service team with day-to-day tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians with installing, maintaining, service and trouble shooting both commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and be willing to learn.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a clean driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continued learning through in-house and off-site training programs.
• Group Benefits Available – Drug, Dental, Vision, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD & D for employee and their dependents. Group Benefits Package available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent, year-round employment.
• Must be physically capable to perform work required for this position including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Possess your own hand tools for service work. Operation of power and hand tools safely.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to keep them safe.
More details, here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is hiring
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is seeking full time experienced construction laborers for year round work. Pay based on experience. Performing general construction labor, including job site clean up. Please email resume to email@example.com.”
Local Job Board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop shop for local job postings and career information. The jobs tool consolidates postings from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Building Inspector/By-Law Enforcement Officer
– Case Manager
– Project Coordinator, Waste Management
– Engineering Technologist II
– Canteen Attendant
– Personal Support Worker
– Canteen Attendant
– Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Registered Practical Nurse
– Dietary Aide
– Resident Support Worker
– Registered Nurse
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Building Attendant
– Maintenance Mechanic
– Canteen Attendant
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.