Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Mainly cloudy, showers & thunderstorm tonight, high 15°C

Today – April 7, 2020

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers with thunderstorms beginning this evening then changing to 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Fog patches developing late this evening and dissipating before morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low 10.

Wed, 8 Apr – Clearing in the morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high. Night – Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.

Thu, 9 Apr – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Windy. High 7. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low zero.

Fri, 10 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 5. Night – Clear. Low minus 1.

Sat, 11 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.

Sun, 12 Apr – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.

Mon, 13 Apr – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.

- Advertisment -