Saturday, September 26, 2020

Mainly sunny, high 28°C

Today – August 7, 2020

Mainly sunny. High 28. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight

A few clouds. Low 12.

Sat, 8 Aug – Sunny. High 29. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Night Cloudy periods. Low 18.

Sun, 9 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 22.

Mon, 10 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 21.

Tue, 11 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.

Wed, 12 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 29. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 19.

Thu, 13 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.

- Advertisment -