Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Mix of sun & cloud, chance of showers, thunderstorm risk, high 30°C, humidex 37°C

Today – August 14, 2020

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30. Humidex 37. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 19.

Sat, 15 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 30. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.

Sun, 16 Aug – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.

Mon, 17 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27. Night – Clear. Low 14.

Tue, 18 Aug – Sunny. High 26. Night – Clear. Low 15.

Wed, 19 Aug – Sunny. High 27. Night – Clear. Low 17.

Thu, 20 Aug – Sunny. High 29.

- Advertisment -