Chatham-Kent Public Library officials say they are pleased to offer 1-on-1 technology help with computers, tablets, phones, e-readers and more.
“Book a 45-minute appointment with one of our staff members,” library officials say.
“If you need help getting started on a new gadget or have a nagging tech question that you want answered, get in touch with us.”
Library officials say they can help with:
– eBooks and eAudiobooks
– Smartphone / iPad / Tablets
– Word Processing / Spreadsheets
– Managing your device storage
– Using your camera or organizing photos
– Navigating the Internet / social media
– Facetime / Zoom / Team or other Video Calls
– And so much more.
To learn more about this e-resource at Chatham-Kent Public Library and other program offerings visit www.ckpl.ca.