Thursday, May 6, 2021

Cloudy, chance of showers, high 21°C

Today – May 4, 2021

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late this morning. High 21. Humidex 25. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 8.

Wed, 5 May – Overcast. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14. Night – Cloudy periods. Low zero.

Thu, 6 May – A mix of sun and cloud. High 13. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.

Fri, 7 May – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12. Night – Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.

Sat, 8 May – A mix of sun and cloud. High 14. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.

Sun, 9 May – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.

Mon, 10 May – A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.

- Advertisment -