Thursday, December 2, 2021

Mainly cloudy, clearing, high 26°C

Today – September 18, 2021

Mainly cloudy. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 26. Humidex 27. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight

Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.

Sun, 19 Sep – Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high. Night – Clear. Low 15.

Mon, 20 Sep – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.

Tue, 21 Sep – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.

Wed, 22 Sep – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.

Thu, 23 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.

Fri, 24 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

- Advertisment -